How do I get solicitors to stop calling? I've asked to be removed from their list, but still get calls.?

A long time ago, I ordered diets pills online. I get calls and e-mails all the time still although I ask to not be bothered anymore and I ask to be removed from calling lists. I am on the "do not call" registry, and I have turned them in for the e-mails I get to spam cop, but nothing helps! I want these... show more A long time ago, I ordered diets pills online. I get calls and e-mails all the time still although I ask to not be bothered anymore and I ask to be removed from calling lists. I am on the "do not call" registry, and I have turned them in for the e-mails I get to spam cop, but nothing helps! I want these people to stop calling me! Apparantly the original on-line pharmacy (I will never order online again and give a real phone #!) sold my # to others. Any idea on who I can contact to get this to stop or am I doomed?