Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

問一首安立奎的歌...

歌是屬於愉快版的~~~

副歌一直出現 " 白蘭ㄅㄡ " " bai lan bo " (取諧音 )

可以告訴我這是什麼歌嗎?

1 Answer

Rating
  • 琦兒
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

專輯: Enrique (1999)

圖片參考:http://www.bluebeat.com/i/a/l/l17330.jpg

歌曲列表Rhythm Divine Be With You I Have Always Loved You Sad Eyes I'm Your Man Oyeme Could I Have This Kiss Forever You're My #1 Alabao Bailamos Ritmo Total Mas Es Amar No Puede Mas Sin Ti "Bailamos" 歌詞如下:Esta Noche BailamosDe Noite - da mi vidaQuedate conmigoTonight we danceI leave my life in your handsWe take the floorNothing is forbidden anymoreDon't let the world in outsideDon't let a moment go byNothing can stop us tonightChorusBailamos - let the rhythm take you over BailamosTe quiero amor mio - BailamosWanna live this night forever - bailamosTe quiero amor mio - Te quieroTonight I'm yoursWe can make it happen I'm so sureI won't let it goThere is something I think you should knowI won't be leaving your sideWe're going to dance through the nightI want to reach for the stars.ChorusBailamos - let the rhythm take you over BailamosTe quiero amor mio - BailamosWanna live this night forever - BailamosTe quiero amor mio - Te quieroTonight we danceLike no tomorrowIf you will stay with meTe quiero mi amorQuidate conmigoesta noche - bailamosBailamos - let the rhythm take you over BailamosTe quiero amor mio - BailamosWanna live this night forever - BailamosTe quiero amor mio BailamosComo te quieroComo te quieroComo te quiero希望我的回答能解決您的疑惑喔!

Source(s): 本身為安立奎粉絲的自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.