Why do black people have more fun and are better to party with?

Everytime i go to a party with black people they always have alot of fun. They love to dance and they dont believe in ending the party early. They party all night. Great hosts too

Favorite Answer

Cause they don't got school or jobs to worry about so they can party all the time

• Mat

yea it's so true, they are so good at dancing in general even the old people. But I think it also has to do with the culture, whites tend to be more quiet etc, but that' snot always true, nor is it true blacks are always best to party with. But for sure I been to alot of party's and clubs and i'm like the only white guy and it's so much fun, everyone is cool and are funner, when i go to white clubs it's so retarded and alot of them look stupid when they dance. But also it prob depends on you yourself how you were brought up, maybe what me or u find fun may be considered not fun to others

It's not that all black people are good partiers. Thats steryotypical. It depends on the personality. Anybody of any race can be a lot of fun.

Why don't you go to parties with your trailer neighbor Donna Jean, Meatsickles..You should take Doe Doe to so he isn't depressed

because they have a crazy sense of humor and block all society problems out,only thing to do is party for a better day.

Source(s): good time magazine

Limited opportunities for excitement.....most of us don't travel across the states or out of the country, so we make the best of the limited resources...

It is not the "black" people that make the party. I know white people, mexicans, as well as chinese people who throw AWESOME parties. It is the croud you are with. I mean really, do you think it would be fun to party with Harriet Tubman just because she is black?

its in their culture...their education. They just love to party and have that funky attitude. Like we like to be like the white stereotypes

You have obviously hung out with the wrong white people.

sounds like you might be black too. Hang with the bros and sistas, homey.