Where can i find this clock & i really need it badly due to my hearing impairment. Thanks?

this is the specific clock and model im looking for. the brand is : ***************Micronta Cat.No. 63-711****************************** *silent vibrating alarm is perfect for use in church, at the movie theater, in a business meeting-anywhere that an electronic "beep" would be unwelcome *helpful... show more this is the specific clock and model im looking for.
the brand is :

***************Micronta Cat.No. 63-711******************************

*silent vibrating alarm is perfect for use in church, at the movie theater, in a business meeting-anywhere that an electronic "beep" would be unwelcome
*helpful alarm signal for the hearing impaired
*timer counts up/down 99 hours,59 minutes,59 seconds
*detachable belt/arm strap
*12/24 hour clock
Update: i have search everywhere inculding Radio shack so theres someone who knows about it and help me get them to me or someone who has one would be intresting selling them to me we will make a deal .
Update 2: oh! and i already went to e-bay .there gotta be some of that items out there.