looking for verizon users who have either a lg vx8300 or a samsung sch-a930?

im thinking about getting one of these and i want to hear the pros and cons of each phone before buying one or the other any info u give me will be appreciated of u give me a link to reviews place thats not helping me im looking for personal exp. thanks

Favorite Answer

I have the lg vx8300 and its sweet. I love the phones flexibility and potentials. The usb cable is a great investment. Look up some stuff for it online to open new things to use on your phone. Its a really fun phone.

The a930 is cool too but its more for entertainment then the vx8300. My sister has it and she hates that all the features on it work better then the cell phone feature. I think samsung lost track of the cell phone concept with it and made it a toy.

The 8300 works relatively, relatively nicely. 9 cases out of 10, i could propose an LG over a Samsung. all the folk i've got talked to that have offered 930's have enjoyed them, however the 8300 has all the comparable features and gets extra effective reception.

I have a Samsung a930. I love it, it is nice and cool looking, it has a good MP3 player, and I love the sound quality.

I also like it becuase it is Durable, I dropped it from about 5 feet onto tile floor and it works just fine today.

Hoep it helps, want to chat, mrbw202 on AIM

if its the music phone that downloads videos and songs make sure that u r in the area where you can receive them