quran....where does it say about hell, shoes, etc....?

hi, ive been learning the qur_an with a new friend on line.

i have always been christian. i was shocked that maybe jesus never was even crusified!!! maybe not even gods son.

how can a god have a son. the son whould also be a god & gods cant be killed!!!

also in old testament about if a man is fighting and a woman touches him , he can cut off her hand!! no pity. this is in king james. deuteronomy i think.?

i was told that according to quran/islamic beliefs, that we can go to hell, be punished for x-amount of time and get to heaven anyway!! we can wear shoes that make us really hot!!! plus other punishements that being the least bad in hell.

and why in our king james bible would god deal with satan and hurt job so much?

satan asked god to take away all he had and eventually harm his body. why would god listen to satan?

i dont know what to do.

the quran seems more real than our bible. so many inconsistencys in king james.. i need help. who has read both??!!

can you help???

Update:

Tayma, Arabia as a center of Moon-god worship. Segall stated, "South Arabia's stellar religion has always been dominated by the Moon-god in various variations." Many scholars have also noticed that the Moon-god's name "Sin" is a part of such Arabic words as "Sinai," the "wilderness of Sin," etc. When the popularity of the Moon-god waned elsewhere, the Arabs remained true to their conviction that the Moon-god was the greatest of all gods. While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god.

This is what made it the most sacred site of Arabian paganism. In 1944, G. Caton Thompson revealed in her book, The Tombs and Moon Temple of Hureidha, that she had uncovered a temple of the Moon-god in southern Arabia. The symbols of the crescent moon and no less than twenty-one inscriptions with the name Sin were found in this temple. An idol which may be the Moon-god himself was also discovered. truth!!!!

Update 2:

well thanks to one man on here. i looked at a site. allah is an old god. moon god!!!!

he is not my god, the god who is my saviors father(jesus christ) so sad ive let him down with all of my confusion and doubts!!! so easy to be sucked in!!!so glad god showed me the light!!!!thanks!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It says you should get shoes in your correct size, or slightly larger for extra comfort.

• 1 decade ago

Thanks God ,you are trying to have a serious look at the things happening around you...just a reminding for you..Quran is the last revelation of God and normaly God wanted unlike the bible to be preserved in a very special way.It is tree times smaller than bible much more divine and resenoble but it is open only for heart who love God and for the hearts which want to understand for example why are we here in this world ,what is our mission..and you know what..the answer i found it was so easy and so beutifull that i accepted Islam imidiately...Try reading Quran crefully but dont be building prejudices ,just have a nice picture of things and youll see..expect the unespected...

• 1 decade ago

Swettie stick with what you know. I have seen isralies become christians once they receive the message that we know. Trust what is written in your King James Version of the Bible. Honey God is a spirit . He is the father God and Jesus are not two different people. Please stick to your own rteligion and don't try to figure out someone elses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nowhere does the Quran says that "PEOPLE WILL WEAR SHOES OF FIRE IN HELL"

HADITHS SAYS SO

Hadiths are sayings of prophet Muhammad pbuh.

Quran is word of Allah

There are authentic hadiths and there are unauthentic hadiths......

Hope this answers.

=======================

anyway,, why don't you compare both books by yourself...and see which book is God's word and which not.....

If in case you feel that Quran was written by Man,,, then why dont you attempt the challenge of Quran...

"And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a chapter like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot – and of a surety ye cannot – then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones – which is prepared for those who reject faith".

[Al-Qur’an 2:23-24]

============

If you think that quran was written by man,, then try to write a same book like Quran...

Quran would be disproved to be the word of God.... and you will finish ISLAM on the spot.... so go ahead... as you yourself a writer ,, am i right ??? :)

Which man would dare to give such challenge in his book????? that nobody can write a book like this one??? i have nt seen any other book except Quran,, on the face of Earth which give a challenge like this one.

and ya,, if you finish writing,, please send me copy of that.. at

taimur_1984@yahoo.com

and ya,,, dont judge islam by its followers... the person you met might be bad one,,,, and indifferent,,,,,might be... may be he has fault in his nature,,, so dont judge islam by him. ..judge it by quran...

May Allah bless you

Peace be on you

YOU CAN READ THIS ARTICLE... "AMAZING QURAN" written by Garry miller,, who was a christian before,, and mathematician,, logician,, and theologian.....he has approach quran scientifically and prove it that its word of God.

http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.com/articles/ga...

============================

Allah is NOT moon-god.

Allah is NOT moon-god.

hope this answers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's some more stuff that will shock you:

Muslims (Quran) claim Jesus was a prophet but reject all His teachings ..

They reject Christ's divinity;

they reject his claim to be the Son of God;

they reject his death on the cross;

they reject His ressurrection..

They reject Jesus is the Christ/ Messiah...

Need I say more...?

Don't be deceived. The Islamic god is totally different than the God of Jesus Christ

Source(s): The Bible says: "Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti-Christ, that denies the Father and the Son. He that denies the Son, the same has not the Father." (I John 2:22)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go with the flow and enjoy both God's word in the Christian bible and the Islamic Koran

Enjoy and don't torture yourself with questions, answers will come in time.

• 1 decade ago

http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/TOPICI.HTM

Allah is not the moon God. Allah means God in Arabic. Just like Allah in english means God.. You're so ignorant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hiii ....Mmmmm

look..i am muslim, and i thank u sooo much that u tried to learn about quran...

Islam is the only true way to the heaven..

my advice : learn Arabic if it's ur foreign language..and then real al quran carefully...study it's meanings......

and the most important thing is to learn about Islam in any Mosque ......

learn about Islam from reliable sources...

u may contact me for more info..: nicefear@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

I am a muslim who use to be a catholic. Keep reading and God willing you will be guided to the truth. Read about Muhammad from reliable sources.

email me if you have any serious questions about islam

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've flushed the Qu'ran and the Bible

http://flushaholybook.com

read em too...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.