obsessed,,,the world is obsessed?

why is it that the whole world with a few obsessions is obsessed with gettin everything into every hole, its sick!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i think this question should be for men only cause i've asked that of my ex boyfriends and my little brother all the time

What? it all stems from an early age when children were handed the blocks toys from their parents. Not content to simply place the cube into the square slot instead, there were all the other options of circles and octogons. Adult games are much the same, its like darts and a point is a point.

Sounds like you're the one with the obsession.

Dang, chile, I can't be sure, but I think you are talking about sex?

If so, you are laboring under a misapprehension, vis a vis "a few". Most folks are not obsessed with "holes." And you are right, in some cases, it is sick indeed. In fact, it is illegal in many places.

I agree. People need to concentrate on something besides sex. There is some people, in my opinion, that should forget trying to get a piece all together.

People are naturally curious, that's why they want to see what it's like to get everything in every hole.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

Source(s): my opinion
  • tina m

That went way over my head. What?

• whats the matter man , ya aint gettin any , huh?...well theres always 976 babe ! ....lol.....GR1M

i agree.

yep sick.

nothing is sacred.

shame

theirs.