who did you vote for? bush or kerry?

but please tell me why?

i'd vote for kerry because bush is a poopshoot, but i just wanted to see who you voted for

Favorite Answer

I THINK I voted for Kerry ... but with Republican-made electronic voting machines, one can never be sure. In Ohio, there were a number of precincts where the exit polls predicted a Kerry win, but when the final count came in, Bush had more votes. ALL of these precincts had electronic voting machines. The discrepancy between the exit polls and the actual count never happened in precincts that used other voting apparati.

I recoomend 1) That Democrats apply for absentee ballots. and 2) Republicans stay home. Your party had its chance and blew it big time. Time to step aside. And face it, the GOP is evil, too. They just PRETEND to be righteous to get YOU to vote for them. Drop out of the political process and wait for Jesus.

• ?

I voted for Bush, although he's not a true conservative. Kerry is nothing but a two-bit politicial with a huge ego, and a Monday morning quarterback mentality. He'll say whatever he thinks people want to hear at the monent.

I admit Bush is a real disappointment

• John G

Because Kerry's flip flopping scared me,I voted for Bush.

I can not vote now (1 more yr..) but:

- mom- Bush

- dad- Bush

-grandmother- Kerry

-grandfather- Kerry

sister- bush

sister- Kerry

brother- bush

I would have voted Bush, although I am quite displeased with some of his decisions.

Kerry. I cant stand George Bush. Didnt vote for his father either. Not that my vote matters anyway.

I voted for Kerry. Bush is and was just to stupid to run the country. If it wasn't for his family he would not be where he is now. He ruined every business he tried to run. Just like the rest of the top officials in office he used his name to avoid the war in "Nam'

Kerry - Bush has too many family members and businesses involved in all this war stuff. I feel we are fighting his issues.

I moved out of Massachusetts because of their socialist regime, I am a huge Republican. I voted for Bush. Although I do not like his stance on Immigration (anti-amnesty) and that he is in bed with the Saudi's, I do like him as a president.

• Cinner

I voted for Bush. By the way, if your not smart enough to vote correctly using ANY method (electronic, punch cards etc) you shouldn't be voting at all! People who always blame someone else for their shortcomings suck!

• Bush......though I'm sick of him......But after Kerry's comment a month or 2 ago I'm glad i didn't vote for him