vivian asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

關於電影扁蝠俠主題曲

關於電影扁蝠俠主題曲

就是男主角方基墨女主角妮可基曼主演的電影扁蝠俠主題曲

是誰唱的?和歌名?

謝謝大家

Rating
    Favorite Answer

"Kiss From A Rose" ~ Seal電影原聲帶中有收錄

圖片參考:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002J4P.01._A...

Amazon 試聽: Kiss From A Rose - Seal ListenThere used to be a greying tower alone on the sea.You became the light on the dark side of me.Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.But did you know,That when it snows,My eyes become large andThe light that you shine can be seen.Baby,I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.Ooh,The more I get of you,Stranger it feels, yeah. And now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grave. There is so much a man can tell you,So much he can say.You remain,My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny. Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?But did you know,That when it snows,My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.Ooh, the more I get of youStranger it feels, yeahNow that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grave, I've been kissed by a rose on the grave,I've been kissed by a rose I've been kissed by a rose on the grave,...And if I should fall along the wayI've been kissed by a rose ...been kissed by a rose on the grave.There is so much a man can tell you,So much he can say.You remainMy power, my pleasure, my pain. To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby.But did you know,That when it snows,My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.Ooh, the more I get of youStranger it feels, yeahNow that your rose is in bloom, A light hits the gloom on the grave. Yes I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the greyOoh, the more I get of youStranger it feels, yeahAnd now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom on the grave Now that your rose is in bloom, A light hits the gloom on the grave

• 鴿子

歌曲:Kiss from a rose 演唱  SealThere used to be a graying tower alone on the sea You, became the light on the dark side of me Love remains, a drug that's the high and not the pill But did you know that when it snows My eyes become large And the light that you shine can't be seen? *Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels yeah Now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom on the gray There is so much a man can tell you So much he can say You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain Baby, To me You're like a growing addiction that I can't deny Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby? But did you know that when it snows My eyes become large And the light that you shine can't be seen? (*) I've been kissed by a rose on the gray I've been kissed by a rose on the gray And if I should fall, will it all go away? (*) Yes, I compare you a kiss from a rose... 中文歌詞玫瑰之吻   席爾曾有一幢灰濛濛的高塔兀立在海邊 你,變成了我黑暗面的光 愛依然在,像迷幻藥而非治病的藥 但你可知道在下雪時 我的雙眼睜大 你所放射出的光芒卻看不見 寶貝,我將你比喻為幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻 噢,越了解你越感到陌生 如今,你的玫瑰正盛開著 像一道光打破了灰暗中的朦朧 人們可以告訴你許多事 太多事可說 你保存著我的力量,我的歡樂和苦痛 寶貝,對我而言 我不能否認你像個逐漸升高的毒癮 寶貝,你告訴我,這樣正常嗎? 但你可知道在下雪時 我的雙眼睜大 你所放射出的光芒卻看不見 我曾被幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻親吻過 我曾被幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻親吻過 如果我墜落,這一切將不復存在? 沒錯,我將你比喻為幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻

Source(s): Kiss from a rose ---- Seal