Who BESIDES ANGELA R-ALBERTO CLAIM EL PASO HAS NO CRIMES OVER200YO?

Who else claims El Paso Free Of Crime? angela R and Alberto both claim any news in the EL PASO sun is nothing but pure lies. Alberto maintains last major crime in EL Paso is ever 200 hundred resilting from a parking ticket. angela R claims El Paso is the 3rd richest city in America the average cost of house is... show more Who else claims El Paso Free Of Crime?
angela R and Alberto both claim any news in the EL PASO sun is nothing but pure lies. Alberto maintains last major crime in EL Paso is ever 200 hundred resilting from a parking ticket. angela R claims El Paso is the 3rd richest city in America the average cost of house is well over 150 $ angela's hubby Albero leave doors unlocxked, keys in car.Alberto claims El Paso has no law he knows of $ 99k sitting in bank in case the law dogs are ever need if for crime. Ang shows el paso have none . zero. ELPaso savest cito
Update: BTW angela R I reported your nasty e-mail talking about vet's only homeless from drugs and how dareyou insult my parents, cussed them out like shook down U.S.A.You keep saying I am Foxes wife. You report - I repory angela I report u leave your smell like an alley cat. Mexicans are stealing VETS JOBS DISPITE UR... show more BTW angela R I reported your nasty e-mail talking about vet's only homeless from drugs and how dareyou insult my parents, cussed them out like shook down U.S.A.You keep saying I am Foxes wife. You report - I repory angela I report u leave your smell like an alley cat. Mexicans are stealing VETS JOBS DISPITE UR CLAIM NONE ARE