Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

tap dance songs?

for a trio (13 years old) doing a tap number for competition. Something modern and pop.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • jen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't beat this song. Do you have limewire? You can download it and listen to different versions. The song is called Popcorn. Perfect for tap dancing. I used that song years ago, to tap dance on a tv show. By the way, tapping rocks. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

immediately up –Paula Abdul Stomp to my beat—DDR Pacman techno blend Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - darkish Beat (Murk Monster blend) Delirious—Prince beginning some thing—Michael Jackson guy with a hex—Atomic Fireballs Hit me up—Gia Farrell interior the temper—Glenn Miller What i like approximately you—The Romantics walk this way—Aerosmith loopy on A Saturday night—David Hasselhoff supply me some thing real-- David Hasselhoff It don’t recommend a element—Ella Fitzgerald Yankee Doodle dandy—James Cagney Stagger Lee—invoice Haley & the comets Bottle of wine—Tom Paxton Rocky suitable—Ricky Skaggs Detroit rock city—Kiss Little Bitty fairly one-Bobby Day carry it against me—Britney Spears Beggin-Madcon Nowhere rapid-hearth Inc (Streets of hearth) Hollarback lady-Gwen Stefani American fool-eco-friendly Day

• 1 decade ago

everythin works 4 me.

• 1 decade ago

dont no none

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.