cassy c asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

girlz only pleaz....its about my period?

ok i think the last time i had it was august 10 but my mom says that it must hav been like the 15 or 20th and now i hav it again. she says that if its often then im going 2 hav 2 c a doctor. im really scared can som1 help me or give some advise pleaze? i would really apriciate it. thnx

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Manera
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Listen to your mother!!!

• Kuji
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You should see a doctor. It's not unusual to have very irregular periods when you're young but that really is close. You wouldn't be able to avoid ever seeing the doctor so just go get it over with and make your mother feel better. I'm sure she's worrying all kinds of things and the only way for her to stop worrying is if you go to the doctor and the doctor says you're ok. It's probably not a horrible problem but if it is, you want to get it treated right away.

• 1 decade ago

There's no reason for you to be scared. Every woman's cycle is different some have their period every 25 days and some have their's every 30. The average is every 28 days which is like mine. But a variation in your period could be a result of many things...could be hormonal imbalance, thyroid levels might be off, even stress causes your period to variate. Relax and get checked out by a Doctor that's the only way you're going to find out what is going on with your body.

• 1 decade ago

Sometime bleeding can be a sign of a problem. Your mom cares about you and just wants to make sure you are ok. Go to the doctor and when you get there let the doctor know that you are scared and that way the doctor will know that you need a little extra care. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If u just started ur period for the first time its gonna be all irregular like that, but after a while u will start a normal cycle and if u havent i suggest following ur moms advice and getting some help.

• 1 decade ago

male here but i have a 16 year old daughter who had similar problem. if you are still young as in it hasnt been several years since you got your first period, it is normal for yous cycle to be messed up sometimes. it will usually straighten out the older you get or in some cases a doctor wil have to put you on birthcontrol type medicine to straighten it out. hope this helps or maybe a mature lady will come answer it for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its fine. You do need to see a doctor, but especially if you havent had your period long, its normal to be irregular for a couple of years. Dont worry about seeing a doctor. Its a normal thing we all have to do, and you better get used to it. No need to be embarassed or scared, they are professionals and are concerned about keeping you safe.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The cramps are from the passing of blood clots, it is common to journey cramping. strolling, persist with a heating pad to the section, or taking tylenol all help with the soreness. in case you regularly placed on tampons you will possibly desire to which to pads because of the fact the tampon won't be able to take in a blood clot. because of the fact which you're new to having your era don't be bowled over in the journey that your era is thoroughly diverse next month, or in case you do not have one in any respect. It takes some years for the era to alter itself so which you will journey many skipped sessions and a version between mild and heavy bleeding.

• helper
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have had 2 in a month, and my daughter who is 12 has had 2 in a month, if it happens regularly, then see a gynecologist, other than that it is nothing to worry over, maybe just a fluctuation in hormones, be calm, take care!

• 1 decade ago

Just may be hormonal imbalance.Nothing to really worry about the doc will probably test you and put you on birth control to regulate your period.I believe everything sounds fine.Do not waste your time worrying you will know soon enough.Plus if you worry to much could be stress causing it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah its completely normal im 15 and i have had my period since i was about 12 and i have never had two in one month before but last month in aug i had one on the 16th and it ended and then it came back the last few days of aug..and this happens to my older sister all the time also, but she got put on birth controll pills to help regulate her period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.