who else likes that song by justin timberlake sexy back?

i dont know its something thats in that song that makes me high like a drug what is he basically saying in that song?is he bringing sexy back?

Favorite Answer

Ya I like it just the rhythm I guess I dunno but I just start dancing lol

• Why is everyone making such a big deal of this mediocre song?.....Is it the title "Bringing sexy back"...Its just a phrase, and I didn't know sexy, or sex went any where to begin with everything in the world right now is based on sex, even the M&M's image has changed over the years in commercials...I think its so pathetic...The song is cool and catchy but its not the greatest hit ever!

When I first heard the song I was like " what the heck is this!" I thought it was bootsey, but as I kept hearing it I noticed I begin to sing along with it everytime I heard it....so it basicaly grew on me! I love that song now!

I LOVE IT!!

The songs sound is so different for him. I think he's really coming out of the box in a whole different direction. Great!!

His performance made the VMA's the other night!!

I'm not quite sure what he's trying to say in this song either. And the video doesn't make it any clearer. I like this song because it's catchy, but it's not one I like enough to dowload or buy on iTunes.

I do love his song! It's quite unique from what we're used to hearing from him... Sounds kinda techno and house for me...

I'm just VERY confused with the video... I mean really...

I prefer listening to the song than watching the video...

i absolutely LOVE that song. its kinky and fun!!! i have it on my yahoo 360 blast. Justin sounds more mature and sexy!!!! i like this new sound. it reminds me N*E*R*D. at first i thought it was Pharrell singing because of the beat and the lyrics but i was pleasantly suprised to find out it was Justin>>

Source(s): SEXY BACK!!!

I do, I first heard it here on Yahoo radio about 6 weeks ago, way before it was released commercially. I was telling my co-worker girlfriends about it and they hadn't heard it yet. Way to go Yahoo!

i only like that song bc of So You Think You Can Dance. Travis was a sex bomb in that dance!

I don't like that song. It is so annoying.

I love it...........I request 'sexy back' & 'crazy' all the time on the radio.