Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

discharg a sign of pregnancy or period?

at the end of cycle while expecting period is discharge a sign of pregnancy or period ?,and naturally whit two missing days of period.i have heard at the end of cycle there is not any discharge.

Favorite Answer

This is my first month ttc and I am due this week for my period. I also am experiencing discharge. I have read that it could be a sign of pregnancy due to the mucus plug. However, i'm not sure when the mucus plug starts. I also chart my menstrual cycles and noticed before I got my period I had little amount of discharge. Since you have missed your period I would get a hpt or get blood work done at doctors! Good Luck to you!

there is discharge at the end of ur period ur not pregnant ur period might just be a little lat noyhing to worry about if ur s.a. u should probably not....u could get pregerzzz

Much Luvvvvvvv!!!

If u have any more questions hit me back or email me at:

mizprincess416@yahoo.com

Source(s): me

It's a possible sign of pregnancy.

i think they will...but i am not sure...