Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Love Squares?

This guy Ricky loves me, I love his best friend Oscar, Oscar loves this other girl Freda, and Freda loves Ricky. What should I do???

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all you should stop saying you're all in Love, because your not. You all may have crushes, but no one is in love here. You should go for the guy you like and see whre it goes. If it doesn't go anywhere move on.

• 1 decade ago

first of all tell ricky that you dont feel the same way you have to be honest with him, and oscar deserves to know the truth too though he has feelings for freda he should know how you feel. if he truly is your best friend he'll understand.

• 1 decade ago

Time for some anonymous matchmaking? :P Leave kinky notes in the right hands, and if it works well, Oscar's out with you, and Freda's with Ricky?

Ah, why not just say it?

• 1 decade ago

Watch A Midsummer Night's Dream. You'll get a couple of clues from that movie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

its very complicated. nicely, shall we see... Bob is relationship Bettsy yet she likes Bonnie. he's only hurting Bettsy's thoughts. on account that she has no thought approximately this, I pity for Bettsy. nicely, if Bonnie be responsive to how Bob feels, she could make the pass to sparkling each and every thing particularly if he rather likes Bob. they're mutual. they could desire to purely be satisfied, and enable pass of the others. invoice could be responsive to too that Bonnie likes Bob and additionally using fact on the tip, bettsy isn't the only one which would be injury, even invoice too.. and worst, each and every person would be injury via their complicated thoughts. Bob and Bonnie could do a pass of changing issues out:)

• 1 decade ago

Say screw that whole circle of confusion, and go find somebody else with friends that you dont no!!!

• 1 decade ago

if you wanna talk email me at kane011592@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

donno.talk it out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have an orgy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.