dev asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

tell me bout my marriage life??engaged or love marriage????

my sun sign is siggiterious and dob is 19th dec

Favorite Answer

THAT IS JUST SAD....

Since this is in a horoscope category I'm going to guess you want to know if your sun sign is a good mate? So if that's the question than yes Sagittarius's are generally good with just about everyone. You need your partners sign to know if your a good match or not. Hope this helps

you are a person who marriage will suit you..

SAGITTARIUS - LEO: This relationship is remarkable by openness and freedom. Leo has a key to Sagittarius’s heart. They are good partners in bed. But at the same time they will respect each other and will enjoy each other’s company. They have a common love towards adventures and they manage difficulties quite easily. A splendid relationship, and one of those marriages that are made in heaven.

You will probably be married either multiple times or never because you fit very comfortably in different homes/situations meaning you can go from one person to the next very easily. I dated a Sagittariun and he was a complete scumbag, Anyway,

Read Silvia Browne's astrology book for more information.

Saggitarius don't marry easily. They don't like the thought of even settling down. Most don't even marry until they're in their mid 20s-30s. When you do marry, it will be for good. You do good in marriage, very helpful to your spouse and loving, good-natured.

my 8 month old baby girl was also born on 19 dec.

if i was u i would try to find an aquarius to settle down with.

• before thinking about your marriage y don u take some time to improve your spelling mistakes?

just find you a good man who will treat you right & take care of you & love you for what you are, & who will love you unconditionally, what more could you possibly ask for. Ain't love grand.

I predict that you will marry a spelling tutor.

Woah... someone drank WAY too much caffeine or something....

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh