dev asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

tell me bout my marriage life??engaged or love marriage????

Update:

my sun sign is siggiterious and dob is 19th dec

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

THAT IS JUST SAD....

• 1 decade ago

Since this is in a horoscope category I'm going to guess you want to know if your sun sign is a good mate? So if that's the question than yes Sagittarius's are generally good with just about everyone. You need your partners sign to know if your a good match or not. Hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

you are a person who marriage will suit you..

SAGITTARIUS - LEO: This relationship is remarkable by openness and freedom. Leo has a key to Sagittarius’s heart. They are good partners in bed. But at the same time they will respect each other and will enjoy each other’s company. They have a common love towards adventures and they manage difficulties quite easily. A splendid relationship, and one of those marriages that are made in heaven.

• 1 decade ago

You will probably be married either multiple times or never because you fit very comfortably in different homes/situations meaning you can go from one person to the next very easily. I dated a Sagittariun and he was a complete scumbag, Anyway,

Read Silvia Browne's astrology book for more information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Saggitarius don't marry easily. They don't like the thought of even settling down. Most don't even marry until they're in their mid 20s-30s. When you do marry, it will be for good. You do good in marriage, very helpful to your spouse and loving, good-natured.

• 1 decade ago

my 8 month old baby girl was also born on 19 dec.

if i was u i would try to find an aquarius to settle down with.

• before thinking about your marriage y don u take some time to improve your spelling mistakes?

• 1 decade ago

just find you a good man who will treat you right & take care of you & love you for what you are, & who will love you unconditionally, what more could you possibly ask for. Ain't love grand.

• 1 decade ago

I predict that you will marry a spelling tutor.

• 1 decade ago

Woah... someone drank WAY too much caffeine or something....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.