Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i'm 11 and weigh 96 lbs. im 5'1 tall. is this a good weigh. plse addvice?

Favorite Answer

YES IT IS. GIRLS MATURE AND GROW FASTER THAN BOYS DO SOMETIMES. YOU SHOULD NOT GO ON A DIET. YOU MIGHT SHOULD GO PLAY. SWIMMING IS ONE OF THE BEST EXERCISES. ITS GOOD TO MAKE YOUR MUSCLES STRONG. TRY TO EAT SOME VEGGIES FOR YOUR VITAMINS BY THE TIME YOU ARE 16 YOU WILL BE A KNOCK OUT. DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN. THE MORE THE BETTER. TIME FLIES BY SO FAST. DON'T LET IT LEAVE U BEHIND GO GET IT.

and in 10 or so years you will die of coronary heart decease or malnutrition. Your 20lbs underweight and the reality which you're purely 14 is only going to debris your physique up greater hormonally. have you ever even taken your measurements, weight would not even remember as much as measurements in terms of ways great or small you're. heavily in case you think of eating one yogurt will keep you alive you would be in a well-being facility very quickly, pass into starvation mode, and greater beneficial than possibly finally end up death you're very skinny, pass to a physician for counseling. I assure your mum and dad will deliver you to a ED health center the place you're heavily monitored and such. you're very skinny, get help and to akira, this is impossible to burn 2500cals except you're literally compelled. Your physique might supply out in the previous you obtain even close. and honestly your physique seems after burning maximum folk of energy. you're able to be eating 1500-2000cals and burning off 3 hundred-500cals an afternoon. you do not could desire to lose anymore weigh, rather you're able to be gaining a minimum of 10-15lbs yet those are the data and aman, eggs are very sturdy. they're realitively low calorie and characteristic alot of protien, offering various skill. Potatoes are only ok. i do unlike them lots myself, the mini ones i like although

its good, im 13 and weigh less though i mean your tall for 11, i weigh 86-88 lb my scale keeps jumping up and down so not sure and im 5ft- maybe 5 ft 1 not sure last time i was 5ft so you tell me

If you're 11 and already worrying about your weight and heigth then you really need to see a nutritionist.

You needn't worry about things like this at your age.

I wouldn't worry about at 11 Just get plenty of exercise lay off too much sweets and sweet drinks.Water is bestfor you.

I too am 11. I weigh 110 lbs and I am 5'4 tall and the doc said I'm fine. So, um, yea. Your fine. ^___^

Check this web site

http://tips4diet.com/

I Hope you find your answer there

If you didn't find your answer, you can register so that you are notified with any new Tips added to this web site through this link

http://tips4diet.com/register.aspx

You can also your own tips in this site through this link

http://tips4diet.com/Add.aspx

I think that your healthy and most likely beautiful. Be the way that you want to be and don't let all the magazines, billboards, movie stars, ect. influence the way that you see yourself.

well i know a 13 yr old that wieghs 90 pounds and is 5'1 so um.. you tell me

sounds good to me? im 5'11 and way around 158