Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Does any one kno good quotes.?

I need some quotes. Please if u kno some. answer. u get points to so please.

• Lola76
    Favorite Answer

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

What kind of quotes?

"I miss the days when the worls was flat and to travel all you had to do was fold the map in half..." -I forgot

"The truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is" -Sir Winston Churchill

"Darkness within darknessThe gate to all mystery"- Laozi

"Embrace the Light"- I forgot

"It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death" -Eleanor Roosevelt

That's all I have for now...

i know so many theirs alot on iconator.com in their away messages:

"I've never truly failed until I look in the mirror and don't recognize the face I see."

When you were born, everyone around you was smiling and you were crying. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.

One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life

They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people

Homework: (Noun) a punishment given to students by evil teachers after the students have already put in 7 hours of hard labor. (See evil, torture, wrong, cruel, unjust, crap)

• Piffle

I'm not sure what World War Three will be fought with, but World War Four will most probably be forght with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

Source(s): here is a cool quote website http://www.quotationspage.com/

Ralph waldo emerson has the best quotes

Yesterday is a cancelled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.

The world is a book and if you don't travel, you only read one page

www.xanga.com/directoryxo

they have every quote site!!!

i love all of them, the quotes are so cute =)

In water, face reflects face. So in heart, man reflects man.

Source(s): Proverbs 27:19

heres my fav two quotes not sure who said them first but ....

What you know good?

Hold my beer and watch this.