hahaha
hahaha asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Do you think yahoo answers has someone that goes through the questions just to report abuse?

I get at least one violation email every time I am here, so is it that, or do I have a answers user nazi on my a*s.

Favorite Answer

I looked at some of your questions and I can't see why you would get a violation EVERY time you were on answers. Are they from the questions or the answers. Curious.

Each abuse report is reviewed by a customer care agent, who determines the appropriate action. Clear offensive questions that are in violation of the Community Guidelines are sometimes deleted not long after posted. So yes there is someone watching the quality of the content.

When you do see offensive questions/answers use the flag symbol on the "action bar" next to each participant to report it. Moderators can use all the help that we give them.

• Joy M

I don't believe that Yahoo has anyone employed to report questions. It's users that report questions or answers that they feel are abusive. Someone on this site may have something against you or maybe you ask and answer questions in a way that people take offense to.

Yahoo! Answers team has moderators going around the site, most of the time. Many times you see that questions are removed immediately because moderators are here looking :)

Maybe there is

it aint me though

I looked through some of your questions, they seem ok

Contact Yahoo yourself, list the bummed out questions and ask them what the craik is

• I dont know but i wish they would put more effort into their chat rooms as they do on this darn thing gees.

well after what you emailed me do you think maybe its just you!

Not a clue.

Sorry....