What do you think of this?

http://blondelover.deviantart.com/

These are all my artworks,done by hand.mostly charcoal or pastel have my signature.Others are photography,editing and camera tricks.Feel free to look around my gallery,comment and some stuffs like that.

Favorite Answer

You have talent but some of your drawing is a bit weak. You need to do more life drawing and less from photographs. You will benefit from going to art school. In the meantime carry a sketchbook with you everywhere you go and draw, draw, and draw still more! Good luck.

i like them. constructive criticism time though. try softening the feaures unless the person your drawing has sharp edges try fading out some areas rounding them. There really are no lines on the face,only shadows. but other then that they are good i like the colors and the way you blend the colors together they just need some softness in their expressioins and features

Source(s): fellow artist

it doesnt look realistic though. it looks flat. try to use different tones for your skin colors. like shadows. using different colors and highlighting the light and dark areas with greatly enhance your works. good luck

This is a Q and A forum, not a place for you to advertise your work.

Nice work. Nice art.

• Very nice! You have a lot of talent.

You GO Girl!!!!!!!!! That was tight!!! I wish you could do a portrait of myself, you are very talented, keep up the superb job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quite impressive. very nice

cool

IF U LIKE IT THENS ITS KOOL U SHOULDNT GO BY WAT OTHERS SAY GURL