Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

how do i recive a prize that i used a diffrent name and adress on.?

well like 2 days ago i won this really cool computer but the problem is I sort of well cheated i used multiple email addresses and names to win. and they make u sign a affidavit and stuff to receive the prize. so i,m trying to think of a way to contact fulfillment services and try to have them forward the prize to my real address and change the name. any u guys have any advice for me to come up with a good little white lie and for all u that say u don’t cheat at sweepstakes your probably lying through your teeth almost everyone i know does. it does say if your a minor they wont give u the prize well my nephew won it for me he’s a minor so I thought I could say my nephew played so they can transfer the prize to a different address even though its non transferable any advice.

Favorite Answer

I hope you used a real address then. Maybe you can get the prize delivered to that address and just strike a deal with the people that actually live there.

Sorry, your prize will be sent to Achmed on Bakkhu Lakkhu Dakkhu street who is 18 and half years of age. Achmed says thanks:)

1st of all you won nothing all scams,2ND if you had you still lose can not falsify anything in this modern world

This probably counts as a 'gotcha'!

wow, good situation.

hahahahaaaaaaaaa