anyone think its absurd that according to FOX NEWS bush's approval rathing is only 38%?

and people actually wanted to give him the noble peace prize

• ReeRee
    Favorite Answer

Well, it IS Fox news, and they ARE fair and balanced... when they tip the scales.... I'm sure it's much lower than that. The man is developmentally disabled. Oh wait, are you angry that it's only 38%? If you are, then... sorry?

See because of the fact of this human beings hate liberals. you realize Fox did no longer checklist that, yet you unfold that to make a factor. I watched Fox information the day earlier right now or perhaps nonetheless his score did enhance a sprint that's nevertheless no longer even 40 5% yet. yet popular lib trash.

• Schona

When and where did you get this info. His approval rating hasn't been that high since Sept. 12, 2001.

Bush a peace award, for what?

I think it is absurd that you are focusing on this, rather than if Bush is making moral judgments. Considering the high rates of murder, promiscuity, and drunken driving in this nation, I don't really care about how much some people do or don't like him. It is obvious that a fairly high percentage of the American populace is immoral, selfish and stupid. Virtue and truth far outweigh mere public opinion, you should know that.

Not true--Nobody with a 1/2 brain watches or listens to fox news anyway.

Yes. Fox is a pro-Bush channel.

In other polls, his approval rating is 30% or less.

I can't believe that 38% of the people are that IGNORANT.

I mean how can anyone honestly say that he is doing a good job?

• 43

That is a liberal hoax You can't believe everything you read.

Bush has at least a 99% worship ratting.

Only San Francisco and Boston dislike him that is 3 million people out of 300M

Go big Red Go

yes i think it is absurd i herd it was more like 8% and falling. i would give him the biggest douch in the universe award. that would be a much better award.

the people that still support Bush cannot accept the truth