what can i do to get rid of my farmers tan?

i got it a few days a ago and when im in my cheerleading uniform you can see it and i dont like it i want a tan but not the farmer tan line

i want to stay tan and i got it form cheering not working on a farm lol i was wearing a t-shirt and i got the tan on my arms

only 3/4 of both my arms are tan it looks weird

Favorite Answer

try some self tanning lotion.. just to take it up to your shoulders. They have the light complexion stuff.. start with that. :)

You can use a self tanner in the areas where you are not tanned.

Or use a bleaching creaming,but that could irriate your skin. Why not just go to a sun tanning place and cover up the areas you don't want tanned.

why dont you like it?? I be you look fantastic with it and beside do you know people pay hard earn money to have a beautiful farmers tan...but jeez ..I guess stay out out of the sun and soon it will fade and once again you will start to glow in the dark again..hehehheee kidding...

for now, wear longer sleeved shirts and such, but since winter is approaching, you should be paled out in a couple weeks.

fast shortcut... i know this might sound strange, but lotion, and baby powder on top... lotion makes the baby powder stay in place longer and covers your tan... but might make you look extremely white =D

wen ur home alone tan top less i had the same problem and its all better now.

• Try being proud of it... It shows you are a hard worker... I am proud of mine...