Does mountain dew hurt your liver and any other body parts?

just checking would really like to know drink about 4to 6 cans a day. thanks for your answer G.

Favorite Answer

According to my doctor not only is it hard on your kidneys but it will rot your teeth!!!!!!!!

I heard that the pH level in pop is more than the levels of swimming pool water.

So I would say, slow down on the mountain dew and go for more water. Toooooooooo much dialysis going on for kidney problems. So, I'm sure your liver would be catching a lot of problems to.

yes, it does. your liver purifies everything that comes into your body before it sends it through your blood. mountaindew is full of additives, toxins, and sugars. i would say drinking more than 1-2 cans is no good. even 2 cans is pushing it. I'm a nutritionist....so that is how i know. good luck, drink lots of water and try some squeezed lime with seltzer...or a little orange juice/other juice with seltzer

hope not I love it. But you should not drink 4 cans of any soda a day. Lots of other good drinks.

• I heard it will burn off your testicles if you fall asleep with them in a glass of Diet Mountain Dew.

Its probably not good for you, and it is about the worst possible thing for teeth.

all of them are bad for you, but its great for a hangover

like anything if you take to much of it, it will harm you

if you drink enough of it, probably