Does mountain dew hurt your liver and any other body parts?

just checking would really like to know drink about 4to 6 cans a day. thanks for your answer G.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

According to my doctor not only is it hard on your kidneys but it will rot your teeth!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I heard that the pH level in pop is more than the levels of swimming pool water.

So I would say, slow down on the mountain dew and go for more water. Toooooooooo much dialysis going on for kidney problems. So, I'm sure your liver would be catching a lot of problems to.

• 1 decade ago

yes, it does. your liver purifies everything that comes into your body before it sends it through your blood. mountaindew is full of additives, toxins, and sugars. i would say drinking more than 1-2 cans is no good. even 2 cans is pushing it. I'm a nutritionist....so that is how i know. good luck, drink lots of water and try some squeezed lime with seltzer...or a little orange juice/other juice with seltzer

• 1 decade ago

hope not I love it. But you should not drink 4 cans of any soda a day. Lots of other good drinks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I heard it will burn off your testicles if you fall asleep with them in a glass of Diet Mountain Dew.

• 1 decade ago

Its probably not good for you, and it is about the worst possible thing for teeth.

• 1 decade ago

all of them are bad for you, but its great for a hangover

• 1 decade ago

like anything if you take to much of it, it will harm you

• 1 decade ago

if you drink enough of it, probably

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.