My lease has been up fpr a year, but have lived there for 2 have not paid rent lanlord wants to throw stuff ou

Favorite Answer

you're lucky your landlord has Alzheimer's Disease.

I guess the landlord needs someone in there to pay rent, I am sure there are still taxes and a mortgage to be covered. You still are responsible for rent even if no lease, it is a month to month contract.

if your lease is up youre probably on a month to month lease. the landlord would have to give you a months notice, and if you dont leave after that they have to start the eviction process. if i was you i would try to avoid that, it will be very hard for you to find a place to live when they finally do kick you out legally.

GET THE HELL OUT, YOU FREE-LOADER!!! Your landlord should chase you out of there with a shot-gun. Do you have no consideration for the property owner who is going broke to support a worthless sack of sh1t like you?

well he should! and your *** too!