Ong asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I have a problem of communicating friends, what must I do so that I can start communicate him/her?

Many of my friends usually having great time chatting with each other. As for me, I don't know what am I going to start with. Is there anything I can say to my friends so that I could talk to my friends? I really need you guys help. Thanks for answering my question.

Favorite Answer

well, first call them to say we should hangout. take the guy girl somewhere where u would have a conversation ssuch as a amusment park or the movies. for the guys say wanna chill l8ter. and for the girls say u wanna hang out....but just as friends?

well just kinnda pick a topic that you know that everyone can join in like. talk about a cute guy or the movies or something or tell a really funny joke. then just start from there the conversation should start flowing..