how do i get rid of zits on my back?

Favorite Answer

treat it just like zits on your face. I like neutrogena's exfoliating pads and then afterward I use an acne cream--it doesn't matter if cream is hi-top. it's just the same.

You can make herbal and home remedies at home. If you follow a basic guideline and restrict some bad habits, then you can do wonders for acne removal. Washing the face thoroughly with oil free face wash twice a day assists acne removal. Then apply natural cleansers on the face daily. Cleansers clean oily particles from the face and always keep skin pores open. This way a daily routine can be helpful in acne removal. It is also important to avoid oily junk foods. Never apply chemical and oily cosmetics on the face.

Ooooh. I have that problem too. What I do is get a back scrubber, and when I take a shower, I just clean my back with regular soap or acne wash (face wash works fine too). So that is one of the only ways to get rid of it on your back. Don't feel too bad about those nasty zits though. I know how you feel, cuz I have to deal with it too on my back and chest and face. Errrrr! I hate it but that whole back scrubbing thing really works if you keep at it.

• Momo

For all of those people who say "ewww"... shut up. A lot of people have back acne, the best way to get rid of it is to exfoliate or use a cleansing pad from a brand like netrogena. I don't think it helps to pop them either, it makes it worse, and just makes it spread. Also make sure to change your bed sheets often, and just take showers often.

There is a medicine that claims to work from the inside out but you need to see your dr. I make my son scrub every shower with a loofah and it works but it needs to be a constant thing.

if you change your bed sheets more often, that can really help (it's probably what causes it). Also try using an exfoliating cleanser or bath sponge on your back... good luck

i used to have that problem really bad. i just started scrubbing it with a scrubber and wore my hair up allot an i quit pic-kin at them. try neutrogena it works great for me

alcohol rub with cotton swabs...really gets rid of excess oil

neutrogena body wash, pro active and clearasil works for your back aswell as face. gl.