Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which is your favorite scary movie?

Mine is Psycho.

Favorite Answer

Darkness Falls.... I never looked at the toothfairy the same again!!!

I'm not really into the scary movie but the ones I'll never forget are..Psycho ( the original), Silence of the Lambs and Chopping Mall...after seeing those within a few weeks of each other I've not really liked any, unless you count Signs I loved that movie!

• Mine is a tie between Cannibal Holocaust, Hellraiser, and In The Mouth of Madness.

Telly Tubbies the Movie

Hellraiser 1 & Halloween's 1 & 2.

Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. Disney has a wicked way of teaching kids not to eat apples from strangers.

Soylent Green

Fahrenheit 9/11

Psycho is good. Mine is the original Frankenstein.

• Nancy

I don't really get scared at movies.. and don't really like scary movies for that reason.. but the one movie that ALWAYS causes me to scream is Alien..when Dallas is crawling through the ventilation duct in the dark and he turns and there is the creature.. SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!! every danged time.. even though I KNOW it's coming..

The Ring

Scariest? Yes. Favorite? No. This one gives me nightmares! I don't want to see that movie ever again! Never!