what are some fun role playing themes to spice up the love life?

Favorite Answer

Slave and Master. You should decide who is dominant and who is submissive in your partnership

Boss and secretary. Gotta positioned on a agency kind skirt. locate a table or chair. a good previous shaped recreation of basically the end. i'm fantastically certain that should be found out. Even kissing like young ones should be extraordinarily ordinary in taking time

• slick

I sent my wife a short white dress a pair of fishnet's and her highest pair of heels .

in the box I placed a card and on it I wrote :See you at .... restaurant at 6pm be on time Ray (which is not my name ) I knew she would recognize my hand writing straight away . I went out got a hair cut shaved off my beard and dressed in a suit (which I never wear , I actually had to hire one ) I arrived about 15 minutes late and there was my wife sitting at the bar sipping a martini looking about for me .I walked up beside her and said can I buy you another drink sweet thing . she said NO I'm waiting for my husband, I replied that if I were he Id have been here and that he was a damn fool she smiled and accepted my offer for a drink I felt her thigh and the guy that was on the stool beside her winked at me . my wife left to powder her nose ... the guy on the stool said your in my friend , Little did he know that this was my wife. I took her home and Ray had his way with my wife . as he had in the past

Source(s): Its fun no one gets hurt and well its fun

The D/s roles are a bit extreme for some but quite fun. Look at collarpurple.com for some fun links

Source(s): Experienced in ATL
  • You are the richest person in the world and your wife has to do everything possible to get your attention so she can eventually poison you and give the money to her younger boy toy.

Maybe not role playing as much as location

He is a knight, (or maybe a pirate) I am a wench! A real sleazy one. We go to rennaisance faires, so we actually have the costumes! Good times.

Source(s): Sometimes I am a witch.

Why role play? You should become swingers. It's been the best thing for me and my spouse.

i like the wife in a wig pretending to be someone i just picked up.

too bad i can't get my wife to play that game

put a bunch of sexcapade/ positins/ teasin/ treats/ pleasure ideaz in a hat, satchel somethin and randomly pick them out and u have to do them to your partner, there's no backin down. believe me VERY EFFECTIVE LOL especially with my wifey

Source(s): The best sex life a man could wise for with the SEXIEST LATINA IMAGINABLE for the past 12 yrs she's been my Wifey. More satisfying years to Come :)~