Are any of you............?

doing these online surveys that gives you cash or gifts for completing it?

are they safe?

Favorite Answer

lol they are all frauds kid be careful before you get scammed

• Manera

I've been wondering the same thing, I received an invitation via email, but you have to pay $45 to join, but why should I pay to work for someone? I would love to make some easy $$$ but I still don't know if its safe. We should check with the Better Business Bureau

OMG. I logged onto this website that said they did that and you first had to give your email, name, and gender and they said it would see if your statistics matched up to any good surveys, and ever since them I have been getting SO MUCH junk mail! It's crazy! It says if you go to the bottom of the email and unsubscribe your name they would stop sending you it, but I've been doing this to every email and still getting it! I would be careful if I were you.

I have tried a few but at the end they always want you to sign up for one or more offers and for all of the offers have to have a credit card # so you can pay shipping. I never trusted it. Probably a scam

the free ipod one works, but it takes a lot of time and patience if you are willing to work for it. I knew a guy who didn't give up and went through all the steps...and he got it in the end. Not all of them are scams

Before you do open up an email account to use just for that, because you will get so much junk mail that you won't have room for anything else.

no they are not safe, dont do it! they make u first rite down ur email, and press next so they have ur email on their list, and when u try to back out, it will let u but u get tons of spam in ur email because they sell ur email address to solicitors. DONT DO IT!

Everyone I have tried will get 3 pages of personal info and then last page ask you to purchase something or you don't get your "free" stuff.

• ?

Lol no as soon as you click on it you get cookies. If your computer starts running slow, scan it. And stop clicking on those surveys.

Most of them are bogus. I have tried a number of them (maybe 30 or so) and I have not been satisfied with any of them.

• They don't give you anything for free, don't get caught up in those, you will always have to purchase something and it would usually be cheaper to just buy what their giving away for free...ha ha...nothing's for free... and don't give them your credit card # whatever you do....