wasn't today (saturday sept 2nd) a good day??

• Mat
    Favorite Answer

no it was an ok day, i just like slept alot and ate alot of food, that was best part, good food mm, lasagne canneloni fruit vegetables bread cake and ice cream, but other then that pretty much suked it's getting cold

No. It rained all day. Again. The highlight was the absolute meltdown at bathtime. Thank God it's only Saturday.

As a matter of fact,it was a beautiful day,the hurricane blew through yesterday and today was blue skies,thank you for asking

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Yes a very good day

yes it was a really good day i took my son to the zoo for the first time we had a very good time

it was an okay day i mean all i did was sit around a play on this computer after getting home from camping

Yes It was.

College football started.

no not really, i had a bad day.

I haven't seen my friends in weeks (okay 2 days) and I haven't seen my boyfriend, and he's prolly having an affair.

:(

• ..

ya, for me it was.......it rained heavy all day n I just chilled out n did some much needed vegetating. Reading n napping n listening to the rain---it was a good day.

Thanks for asking.

Hope yours was good!

Source(s): :))