do you think music got bad after 1995?

i think music was better back in the 60's 70's 80's and 1990-1995 even though i was born in 1993..... i just want other peoples opinons... plz dont say anything bad casue i only 13 and cant handel bad people (ya rite)

Favorite Answer

I was a kid in the 80s, and I love the music from the 1970s to the 1990s. After 2000, the music is not that great. I can see why you pick 1995 as the turning point, even though I still like some music between 1996-2000 (actually, i was in college at that time, had lots of fun and memorable experiences, including mtv videos)

There was a lot of bad music before 1995 too. I think the one thing that has really hurt music is MTV.Before they came on the air a song had to stand on its own, good or bad. After MTV there were many crappy songs that became hits because they had a cool video. Just have fun looking for all those good old songs. Plus every once in a while a decent song still makes it big. Enjoy

portishead ended their haitus some years decrease back and placed out an album some twelve months in the past entitled "0.33". its extraordinarily good, you are able to desire to grant it a pay attention. besides, i do no longer purely like the be conscious "pop," i come across it ability a number of countless issues and as such isn't the perfect describer while left on my own as you employ it. if portishead became pop, i take it you in fact mean all quite properly prevalent song. my feeling is that song on the entire has superior dramatically because of the fact the information superhighway has become a device for advertising and distribution. the information superhighway is innately egalitarian and as a effect has alleviated the stranglehold the main labels had on the industry contained in the previous due 80s and early 90s, and as a result much greater song from much greater multiple components are in a position to realize the buyer.

people been saying rap music is not good like before. THey say those old school poeple were the best. But i have no idea who they r but i'm gona check out their music

I love the music now. I think every person likes the music they grew up with and when they don't hear music from their own generation, they dislike it.

yes...music these days is not what it used to be..the best time for music is around 92-97..great bands, one-hit wonders though, cause i guess the world wasn't ready for good music.

Hun, popular music took a dive after the early 80s....

'90 -'95= *good*? Spice Girls & the rise of boy bands...I think not....

i think it got bad when rock started to get over produced. so around like 1990.

yes i do some of the new stuff is ok i guess if you like that kind of music.