Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Confused about guy friends.. please help..please..?

I have alot of guy friends, and they're always joking around or like really flirting with me, and this one friend is always pretnding to jack off to me. But then I wore this tank top one day and hes all like "OH GOD PUT YOUR SWEATER BACK ON" but then.. he pretended to jack off to me later on! I was just like huh? It confuses me. And I have another friend (who I used to be in love with he knows that too) and hes always teasing me and stuff and I was like well why aren't you nice to me? and hes like well if I were nice to you you'd be creeped out.. what does this mean? I don't understand guys.. they're so weird. Also the first friend I mentioned he plays the guitar and we were at school and he was playing in the hall way and he came up super close to me (like two inches away) and was still playing.. he was like almost touching me there.. I mean wth does he mean by all this?! Someone PLEASE help!!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like these so called "friends" are using you for their plaything. If they were true friends they'd be treating you with respect.

That's how guys act when they like a girl..lol. They're really immature and it's hard for him to be serious and be nice. They think you're not going to like them if they were nice and not joking around. When guys do that it's just a cover up for how they really feel about you. He's shy. Guys like that liek it when the girl makes the first move. Build up the courage to ask him out.

what u need to do is get away form thoughs so called friends

and make new ones and like someone new!!!

• p2of9

Guys are just immature, sometimes.

• Justin

it means they like you

its sounds like he likes you but doesent want you to know