How many younger girls (18-25) would marry a older guy ...?

just to be taken care of and never have to work...

just a question...

Favorite Answer

Depends on how old is OLD. Money is not everything. If I found the guy totally gross, even the lights out won't help, I'd have to say, "no way". What is wrong with a person that wants a younger girl? Are you not smart enough to go with someone your own age? Are you afraid they won't buy your bull? Are you so superfitual (sorry can't spell it) that all you want is arm candy? I happen to be married to a man that is older. I happen to like older men, only because boys are so immature. I figure if I marry an older man he won't leave me for a younger woman. lol (But we all know that is bull*) I would never marry a man for money. Why would you want the head ache of knowing the only way you got your wife is because of your money. I don't know what you look like, and maybe you NEED that money to get a date. But I'd work on the inside before I started worry-ing about getting a sweet young thang. (I know, I know, I need spell check, Sorry)

It is an interesting question. Let me answer with another. Why would you assume that a younger girl would marry an older guy just to be taken care of and never have to work? My wife has always been taken care of and she worked a total of 6 months in our 14year marriage. There may be other reasons why two people - regardless of age - get married.

maybe some girls would like to marry an older guy, but not with the reason that she just wants to be taken care of and never have to work. it's a different world already, husband and wife have their own roles in home. girls wants to be taken care of, but they also want to help their partner in any way they can and also take care of their partner

When I married my hubby who is 10 years older then myself I thought I had me a sugar daddy...but.. i found out he is just a off brand sugar.. He talks of retiring at 59 and letting my azz work till I retire to support him..the poop head

• I love this older guy he his 40.....hes in the air force....hes hot sexy in shape and i wouldnt marry him to take care of me.........im a Rn i would be fine on my own.......

If I ain't getting married because I love him and he loves me, then I ain't getting married at all.

Depends on how much older, intelligence, kindness, and how well their health is.

Not me, i dont want to look at old wrinkly balls untill im old and wrinkly myself lol.. and even then its still up in the air lol...

• ruthie

Probaly plenty of them would llike a sugar daddy, but is it worth it for them to use abuse abuse you eventually.

A lot of them would