Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Is U$ 100 a fair price for a bra?

By accident I tore my partner's bra and she wants $100 to make up for the damage. Is this fair? I think it's a bit expensive

• ?
    Favorite Answer

That seems awfully d@mn expensive to me...where did she buy the d@mn thing? Get for real...give her $20 or $30 tops and thats like a super good one to me...but maybe I'm cheap....

Firstly, if shes your partner, why is money an issue? Buy her a nice bra, not too expensive and maybe some matching panties (that will no way come to $100) and tell her how sorry you are and how you saw this new set and thought how sexy she would look in it!

Give her $50. That's the price for a good bra.

lets put it this way

Bra real price? $15-$25 but asking price ?$100

touching or sucking your partners twin peaks that causes her bra to tore apart? priceless ... just use your visa

What in the heck were you doing with her bra that you accidentally tore it?

It depends... I wear Le Mystere and they cost around $70.00. That is a high end bra I only wear for work, other wise I wear a regular playtex bra for around $20.00..

How did you tear her bra???

If it's La Perla, yeah that's fair... but if she got it from Wal-Mart, she should be paying you.

Did it have diamonds or gold on it? If not, $15.00 is enough. Those titties she's sportin ain't that nice.