Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Is U$ 100 a fair price for a bra?

By accident I tore my partner's bra and she wants $100 to make up for the damage. Is this fair? I think it's a bit expensive

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That seems awfully d@mn expensive to me...where did she buy the d@mn thing? Get for real...give her $20 or $30 tops and thats like a super good one to me...but maybe I'm cheap....

• 1 decade ago

Firstly, if shes your partner, why is money an issue? Buy her a nice bra, not too expensive and maybe some matching panties (that will no way come to $100) and tell her how sorry you are and how you saw this new set and thought how sexy she would look in it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give her $50. That's the price for a good bra.

• 1 decade ago

lets put it this way

Bra real price? $15-$25 but asking price ?$100

touching or sucking your partners twin peaks that causes her bra to tore apart? priceless ... just use your visa

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What in the heck were you doing with her bra that you accidentally tore it?

• 1 decade ago

It depends... I wear Le Mystere and they cost around $70.00. That is a high end bra I only wear for work, other wise I wear a regular playtex bra for around $20.00..

How did you tear her bra???

• 1 decade ago

If it's La Perla, yeah that's fair... but if she got it from Wal-Mart, she should be paying you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did it have diamonds or gold on it? If not, $15.00 is enough. Those titties she's sportin ain't that nice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.