Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

please no bull?

how long do you really believe the american people will put up with the illegals across the river before they take things in their own hands and start sending them home since our goverment is too cowardly to do so

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The people of this country have been intentionally made aware of what is going on by the media and others. Now is the time for us to act; first by voting out the Mexican sympathizers. If this doesn't work I believe communities will come together and drive these illegals out on their own. I researched the fatal dwi's in my town of Fort Worth, Texas and found that 75% were caused by Mexicans; many were illegal aliens.

  • 1 decade ago

    Well, you can't deport us, that's one sure thing. So you'd better give a chance to be legal and make those 34% of illegals pay taxes. The rest 66% of us pay. We've invested way too much to leave now. Get it. We get nothing fro free. You got citizinship for just being popped out here!

  • 1 decade ago

    Send 'em home in body bags.

    My family came to this country legally.

    There is a way to do it.

    When they come ILLEGALLY, they are criminals and should be shot on sight.

    No bull.

  • 1 decade ago

    A long time. How are "we" going to send "them" home? You pay for the tickets then.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I would have thought that vigilantes would have been coming out of the wood work by now.I guess the American people tolerate too much crap these days.

  • Ariel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    i dont know. right now bush isnt doing a very good job and uor government sux. im thankful for the troops though

  • 1 decade ago

    "please no bull".....see, that's the problem... because we should be sending them back riding on bulls! Bet their hands will be holding tight on that one..........

  • 1 decade ago

    i bet that no one complained when your family migrated to America

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    kill 'em all

    let god sort 'em out!

    Source(s): www.reportillegals.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.