Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

please no bull?

how long do you really believe the american people will put up with the illegals across the river before they take things in their own hands and start sending them home since our goverment is too cowardly to do so

Favorite Answer

The people of this country have been intentionally made aware of what is going on by the media and others. Now is the time for us to act; first by voting out the Mexican sympathizers. If this doesn't work I believe communities will come together and drive these illegals out on their own. I researched the fatal dwi's in my town of Fort Worth, Texas and found that 75% were caused by Mexicans; many were illegal aliens.

Well, you can't deport us, that's one sure thing. So you'd better give a chance to be legal and make those 34% of illegals pay taxes. The rest 66% of us pay. We've invested way too much to leave now. Get it. We get nothing fro free. You got citizinship for just being popped out here!

Send 'em home in body bags.

My family came to this country legally.

There is a way to do it.

When they come ILLEGALLY, they are criminals and should be shot on sight.

No bull.

A long time. How are "we" going to send "them" home? You pay for the tickets then.

I would have thought that vigilantes would have been coming out of the wood work by now.I guess the American people tolerate too much crap these days.

• Ariel

i dont know. right now bush isnt doing a very good job and uor government sux. im thankful for the troops though

"please no bull".....see, that's the problem... because we should be sending them back riding on bulls! Bet their hands will be holding tight on that one..........

i bet that no one complained when your family migrated to America

kill 'em all

let god sort 'em out!

Source(s): www.reportillegals.com