Should I Ask Her Out, Again?

There's this girl that I met over 2 years ago and I have liked her since the first time I saw and talked to her. We didn't talk for about 2 years until this past June. She called me and we went to lunch and caught up; had a nice time. A few days past after lunch, I called and asked her out on a date. We ended up going to a park and threw a football, swung on swings, took a walk; had a nice time. After that though, I called her and never heard back.

Last night, I was out to eat and a movie with some buddies and I ran into her at a store. We talked for a few minutes and I told her to call me.

I've been dreaming of this girl for a long time, and I thought it was a start to a courtship at the park, but it never happened. I think she's the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I have very strong feelings for her. She's like the perfect girl. After the park date, it took me a while to get over her, again.

Should I call her and ask her out, again???

Okay, I sent her a text the night of the date saying that I had a great time and I called her twice over about a a week and half period after the park date. So I don't think I've been "stalking" her.

Second, the park date was her idea. I suggested dinner and a movie, but she had just got off work and didn't have time to shower and get dressed up, so she suggested hanging out at the park. but it ended up being a good time.

Favorite Answer

oh my gosh.that is so adorable.i wish half the guys i liked were like you.wait a couple of days.maybe she is busy.or she just wants to make you wait....it all depends.just,dont get your heart broken.i would hate for that to happen.be careful

OK, you sound like a sweet guy. I do know I get freaked out if the guy calls me or sends me a text the day of or after our date. That could of scared her and made her back away from you. Give it time. Let her initiate anything. She will if she wants anything to happen. Good luck.

Tell this chic how you feel and see where she stands. Is she just getting out of a relationship? Is she trying to get with someone else? Don't scare her though by coming on too strong. It sounds like she is interested but has something else going on that you don't know about. Play it cool but open up to her. Maybe send her flowers.

She may only like you as a friend or she's been really busy. Is she seeing someone else? You don't want to come on to strong because this can be scarey for us women. You seem like a nice guy that anyone would be lucky to be with. I would wait for her to call you. If it's meant to be, it will happen. Good luck!

i think that it would be okay to call her and ask her out again just whatever you do don't sound desperate and maybe i think that you should tell her how you really feel about her but if she says no then ask if you can be friends and then get to know her really well maybe it will work out and if not then i think that you two are better off as friends

of coarse you should and if she says no she not the right girl for you she is just stuck up well good luck buddie

in christ alone,

zach

give it a week...if she calls you more then once without you asking her to call you...the go ahead...its worth the shot...YA NVR KNOW

No, find another girl.