Ar their any websites where i can purchase a fake/very cheap burberry mens wallet? new or used.. ebay has none

Favorite Answer

Try the Overstock.com auctions, they have some hard to find items that are cheap. Gotta denim LV cheap (authentic).

Before I tell you anything, let me just say that fake knock-offs(Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci...) don't wear very nicely after 3 months. The usual "wear-and-tear" seems to appear a lot faster with knock-offs than with the real deal. So, if I were you, I would just save up a little extra more cash, and splurge yourself with a real Burberry wallet instead of cutting yourself off short with a fake one. (Besides, you'll always know deep inside that you're carrying a fake one.)

Usually they have cheap priced knock offs down the road of Madison Ave in NYC. For knock off -lovers, it's paradise to them. So, you could try looking for that.