Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I have my period!!! help!!?

I am in such pain, i'm bitchy and i feel like i am so freakishly fat! oh God...any natural remedy..Jesus i need help!! SOS!!911!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A heating pad to your back. As hot as you can stand it. For me, it's instant relief. My cramps are so bad I'm almost incapacitated, but heat works unbelievably well.

• 1 decade ago

When I was 14 my cramps and back ache were so bad that i used to roll around on the floor in agony. Then i started doing sit-ups and running... it helped a lot! Then when i turned 18 i started using Birth control pills and now have no cramps or bloating at all. ( I'm still bitchy two days before though.... not much us girls can do about that i think )

• 1 decade ago

I haven't had my period but i no people who have. When you get your period your hormones take over and you probably will feel bitchy. and you might want to scream in a pillow it does help. Other than that my advice would be to write in a journal daily and express your feelings and stresses.

• 1 decade ago

Take 2-3 capsules of "evening primrose oil" every day while you have your period and a day or two before it. The oils in it will replace some lost nutrients you need.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

what your going thru is normal! I hate having periods and will be glad when I dont have them anymore!!!!!! The only thing that works for me is a heating pad. Belive me, as you get older the periods get worse sorry to tell you this but its true

• 1 decade ago

if you have the cramps, the best medicine to take is advil

& if your in a bad mood, do things that actually make you happy

• 1 decade ago

TAKE A REALLY HOT BATH....AS HOT AS YOU CAN STAND.

MASTURBATE, OR HAVE YOUR GUY GET YOU OFF. THE ORGASM SPASM HELPS RELIEVE CRAMPS. DRINK HOT TEA. GO SEE A DOC AND GET PUT ON THE PILL. THE PILL HELPS REDUCE SYMPTOMS.

• 1 decade ago

honestly? there is a scientific fact that chocolate helps to 'even us out'

• 1 decade ago

Chocolate is the cure!.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bananas are good for cramps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.