Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I have my period!!! help!!?

I am in such pain, i'm bitchy and i feel like i am so freakishly fat! oh God...any natural remedy..Jesus i need help!! SOS!!911!!

Favorite Answer

A heating pad to your back. As hot as you can stand it. For me, it's instant relief. My cramps are so bad I'm almost incapacitated, but heat works unbelievably well.

When I was 14 my cramps and back ache were so bad that i used to roll around on the floor in agony. Then i started doing sit-ups and running... it helped a lot! Then when i turned 18 i started using Birth control pills and now have no cramps or bloating at all. ( I'm still bitchy two days before though.... not much us girls can do about that i think )

I haven't had my period but i no people who have. When you get your period your hormones take over and you probably will feel bitchy. and you might want to scream in a pillow it does help. Other than that my advice would be to write in a journal daily and express your feelings and stresses.

Take 2-3 capsules of "evening primrose oil" every day while you have your period and a day or two before it. The oils in it will replace some lost nutrients you need.

what your going thru is normal! I hate having periods and will be glad when I dont have them anymore!!!!!! The only thing that works for me is a heating pad. Belive me, as you get older the periods get worse sorry to tell you this but its true

if you have the cramps, the best medicine to take is advil

& if your in a bad mood, do things that actually make you happy

TAKE A REALLY HOT BATH....AS HOT AS YOU CAN STAND.

MASTURBATE, OR HAVE YOUR GUY GET YOU OFF. THE ORGASM SPASM HELPS RELIEVE CRAMPS. DRINK HOT TEA. GO SEE A DOC AND GET PUT ON THE PILL. THE PILL HELPS REDUCE SYMPTOMS.

honestly? there is a scientific fact that chocolate helps to 'even us out'

Chocolate is the cure!.

bananas are good for cramps