I-C-U
Lv 5
I-C-U asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What could we do free and enjoy doing?(keep it clean or get reported,you been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • j@mE$
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whos we? maybe you should specify...wife, kids, gf, dog, ?

Just go to the park and make fun of people....its free and fun!

Maybe it will bring up your self confidence ..so you stop reporting people to make yourself feel good.

• Annie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Volunteer your time - for the Literacy Council, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, etc.

If you can't commit that much time, then donate blood every time you're called.

No matter what, every day you can do some random act of kindness - and anonymous is the best and most rewarding.

• 1 decade ago

Well, sometimes i just dribble a soccer ball around or run or something im really active so thats what i like to do but if your not into anything like that then try cooking, or take up some kind of craft.

• 1 decade ago

Spam yahoo answers with real or semi real answers and advertize google in every one.

Although... the power to run your computer, router, and the isp is not free... delemia

Source(s): Google, where the fun is!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for free and enjoy lets see? ah watch the clouds go by. smell flowers or just go to the park with your boy friend or girl friend, and just lay there and watch the sky .

• 1 decade ago

Go to the library, they have many things that you can do for free.

• 1 decade ago

Reading both alone and as a family works for my family.

• 1 decade ago

Ride your bike, play your favorite instrument, read, yahoo answers.

• 1 decade ago

i like to swim in a swimming pool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.