Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

how can you deal with people or relatives that doesn't give you any privacy?

People i do not know are hacking into my computer to know what i am always doing, including my relatives that know all about it.How can i deal with these kind of people?

Favorite Answer

Change all passwords then the friends and family can't log in to see whats up.

Hacking into a computer is a crime. If you have proof you should go to the police. I bet they will stop then.

We all have our own laptops and I have a password on mine .we all do.I do think its funny how many people are on the same computer .It is not private they can install software tht knows everything on you .And you wouldnt know its there.I would look into whats installed any spyware check all names its hard to find.

Do not allow them to touch your computer. Lock it in your room.

Caqll the police and report them.

lol

• Dorrie

I just tell them that I need my privacy. They get mad but then they get over it.