Baby Boomers: Did any of you attend Bob Dylan's concert last night in Upstate NY? How was it?
Dylan played in Wappingers Falls, NY.
- KatzPlaceLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
It was phenominal. It ws nice to see him on the guitar again, compared to the last tour when je was only playing keyboard.
Here's the setlist:
1. Cat's In The Well
2. Lay, Lady, Lay
3. Lonesome Day Blues
4. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
6. I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
7. Blind Willie McTell
8. Highway 61 Revisited
9. Simple Twist Of Fate
10. Cold Irons Bound
11. My Back Pagel
12. Summer Days
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35Source(s): PeAcE!!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
bob dylan played upstate ny? where? i cant believe i missed that!!!