do you think bush is doing the right thing?

there are many people against president bush's deciscions but there is a reason why we are at war he does this for a reason because if we backed down we would contine to have to relive 9/11 and i dont want that. I approve of bush's choices, do you?

Favorite Answer

Ok, for anyone who read the question, she never said Iraq had anything to do with 9-11 and neither did Bush. Second, he has made some mistakes but i am with him all the fricken' way right now. I mean, so are the Iraqi people. Look at the voter turnout at their first election, in their entire life. It was a much better percentage than America has at its elections, and they had the risk of dying.

It's just amazing that people decide to ignore or not try to understand why. I guess most of them think they might as well hop on the easy band-wagon and go with it. And yes, we probably would have something like 9-11 again, since Saddam was defiantly doing something since he kicked out the weapons inspectors many years ago.

I agree, completely, he was and still is the best choice for the president seat.

• Joe D

First of all, Iraq had zippo to do with 9/11. Iraq did not have a terrorist problem before we got there. Iraq was not a threat to us. The reasons specified for invading and occupying that soverign nation turned out to be 100% premediated fabrications. Iraq NOW has a terror problem, since we attracted al Queda there to use our guys as target practice and it is also on the brink of sectarian civil war. Those not al Queda are insurgents who just want the western powers out of their country. Still think Bush is a great guy?

Under these circumstances I'm glad it's him and not me! The info coming to him must give him a migraine! I applaud him. I think any person doing his job - US President - has got lots of stuff going on and is a better man than me. If it was possible I'd vote him in for another term! But in truth he probably would not accept my nominating. LOL! Neither would I!

• No. You can not deal with fanatics in a politically correct way. He wants to deal with them? Then he should be going over there like he means business. He sounded like that is what he was going to do, but he fizzled out. So I don't approve of his choice to go into Iraq, and I don't agree with much of what he chooses to do. So far, he has prooven that I am right to disagree with him.

I AM MIDDLE EASTERN!!! My family lives in Iraq andi don't approve of Bush's choices. i think he should take all of the troops out of Iraq because the biggest terrorist in the world is our president- George W. Bush!!!

Bush is doing what he's told...the petrodollar is protected, the administration's main corporations are making billions per week and the confiscation of all remaining liberties is in progress...we're right on track.

Source(s): observation

i think bush cant say that Iraq was a mistake he will NEVER admit that it had nothing to do with 9/11

• FILO

If he starts fixing things, may be everyone will see that he is doing the right thing.

Nope.