When Christ does come how will you react?

Favorite Answer

My faith will finally be sight; my hope and faith will be fulfilled.

• RDDL

Why do you believe that some philosopher deified by a the lower classes in a conquered backwater land one thousand and seventy five years is coming back?

I would look at him and say...

"Get over yourself, David Blaine. Not all the tricks in the world will convince me that you're some mythical dude from the Christian Bible any more than I'll believe their ludicrous (sp) claims."

• Maus

Christ's not gonna come, but if he does, then I sure hope he makes this world a better place.

He just got off the Greyhound in front of the Piggly Wiggly on Maple St. He said to tell everyone, "Shalom and hi, y'all."

I will be eccstacally happy!!

I will run to Him excitedly like a little child, knowing that the promise of eternal life, in which there is no more illness, sadness, pain, or suffering, has finally come!!

Oh for it to happen in my lifetime!!!

I will be looking around astonished and trying to figure out why the place I'm in looks so beautiful. Oh that's right it's Heaven!

• n9wff

for true believers...

Homeward bound! No more sickness, no more sin.

for all others...

it's too late.

Dellow,

How will you prove to Jesus that He doesn't exist? It will be like proving to yourself to YOU do not exist.

Hopefully, you will see the truth before you become SOL. When that time comes, there will be no turning back from your eternal destination, regardless of what you believe in.

• SB

I will tell him that I enjoyed his Mission: Impossible movies, and I hope that he stops shooting his mouth off about Scientology.

If He comes in my lifetime here, I'll probably fall face down and worship him like many examples in the Bible.

I'll be joyful. I'm sure I'll be running just to meet Him. I will want my kids and hubby with me, so they can experience that joy too. I'm sure I'll be awed by His presence and want to be near Him as much as possible. Then the real work will begin.