Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

For Girls ! Beside a great personality, do u think a man in a convertable BMW Z4 with 2 seats, is HOT?

Favorite Answer

yes,even though im not a gold digger.

Hunni, some of the younger girls will probably tell you yes. But for real women i would say no....that is not hot to me....now if you were a rocker in a hot car like a barracuda or a camaro you might be....lol

First of all, who is determining the "great personality"?

Second, a car has nothing to do with a man being hot.

Not really. Just because the car is hot doesn't make the guy hot as well.

C'mon man,,,,girls aren't stupid,,,,sure they're gonna love the money,,,,but 90% of the time,,,guys that flaunt their cars like that ,,are simply compensating for their three inch willy

I don't form any opinions based on the type of car a guy drives.

You can have the tightest cars or the best clothes but that doesn't make you hot your personality and good character makes it..

As for me I MUCH prefer the Z-8

yes ofcourse! If the guy looks good and has a nice personality then why not have a nice ride?

no, not really, because if he has to brag about it, he's obviously lacking in some vital area. Besides that, real men drive trucks.

;-p