What do you think?

I have a male friend that I haven't spoken to for about a week, and we haven't seen each other for about 2 weeks. In any event we dont live in the same city anymore, so last week I told him that I was going to come to his city and could we get together. He said, he was busy yesterday(Friday) but we could get together today, but unfortunatly I wasn't able to down to see him. So I left him a text mgs lastnite letting him know I wasn't coming down, and he didn't even respond. And I've left him a couple of mgs this afternoon and he still hasn't respond. How should I take this?

Favorite Answer

ha ha if he has Sprint he probably didint get the text...lol

If he is trying to ignore u then he is acting like a lil ***** . Do the same thing to him and he will come back to you . Stop texting him and trying 2 get a answer from him .

You need to give him his space and let him go! He obviously doesn't want to talk to you and I'm sure you know this. Woman always try to hold on when it's obvious that the other person is not interested. Move on now and save yourself the hurt.

I know the feeling!! doesn't it suck!?? I hate when my guy friend doesn't reply to my messages..I feel horrible because I am not sure if he's busy or ignoring me, then I try to remember the last thing I said to him to see if I said something to make him mad or offend him(he's gay, unfortunately) So, anyway.. Good luck!

• Getting your male friend is not yet a cake-walk?

Personally meet him.

He will definitely take the cake.

Let him not wish' to have the cake and eat it too'.

taek it anyway u like it.. but it hasn't even been a whole 24hrs yet.. u need to sit back and relax.. he got the msgs so u need to wait for him to respond and stop sounding so desperate...

just don't worry your self he probably lost his phone or something,don't sweat it to much,only if you really!! like him. just continue to do you,dont just sit around worrying if he's going to call or not find someone or something to occupy your time, girl.

friends grow apart

I think he have another gf... so juz leave him

LOOK for a new friend (hook-up)....sorry