Need Help on security in the woods.?

My friends and I are building this awsome tree fort in the woods. We've been going out there for at least 2 months now and are just starting to build it. There are some signs of people being out there and we don't want anyone wrecking our hard work. Should we build booby traps out there. I don't no who owns the woods in the forest, so I dont want a trap or security device hurting the owner but I don't want anyone wreking the fort. Any good advice would be apreciated, thanks.

Favorite Answer

You are building a fort on someone else's land - this is not very smart - they can tear it down/burn/destroy it without your consent - it is their legal right - and if you do anything on that land that harms someone else YOU and YOUR friends are responsible legally and morally regardless of your ages!@

If you set booby traps and someone gets hurt, you could be arrested for malicious wounding and you will also have to pay any medical bills the injured person has. You also need to get the owners permission to build your fort.

If you don't own the woods, you shouldn't be out there in the first place....unless you have permission. Also, if you don't own the woods, there's really nothing you can physically do to keep other people from wrecking your fort...it's not your property.

gaurd dogs,poisonous snakes, alligator,a big fence?

or ask to build there from the owner

post a guard

Advice.....bad idea

killer bees