What would cause someone to report...?

something as petty as 'not a question or an anwswer' ? Can't we all just get along?

Favorite Answer

That is the biggest slam I have gotten against me. I still don;t really understand what it all means.

I had about 20 No answer for you... NEXT pulled in one day... They were answers

And to report FOR NO REASON is just cause as someone so elloquntly put it in one of my q's They have sand in thier v a g i n a 's

I completely agree with you. Especially when it comes to someone that MOST OF US really like !!!!!

Personally, I think the ones that reporting a certain someone is just jealous, and with absolutely NO sense of humor !

• ?

yeah mine was that my Q was NOT a Q - when it friggin WAS it was a title to a song and I had more then 5 people GET IT - now it's been pulled and the best answer gets jibbed out of 10 points - I think that SUCKS!

Someone who is being rude or disrespectful I guess? Then again I knew someone who was just being mean and reported someone for no reason which I think thats so dirty to do to someone.

I got reported for the same thing one time. It is pretty stupid and childish, if you ask me.

jeez finaly sommeone who agres look people report because of sometin we wrote and that is called freedom of speech incase they havent heard

• G

There are a few rotten potatoes, though

Otherwise, I agree wit you

• Ron B.

yes please...lets just all get along.

bunch of nazi pr!cks