Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what should i do??

i have a boyfriend and i love him so much but he is like a wicked druggy andthat is all he talks about and smells like it too...but one thing.......my parents dont now that we are dating.... does anyone have any idea what i should do??? becuz i dont.........

Favorite Answer

Dump him girl! You are better than that, it can also lead you into a lot of trouble! Trust me, I've been there! And it's not worth it!!!! Good Luck!

simple leave him and find someone who will care more about you then there drugs!!!! Believe me he is not worth getting a broken heart over and you could get in a lot of trouble if you ever with him and he gets pulled over or busted for drugs even if your not doing them. Think about it is not a very good situation.

Yeah, if you continue on with him your life will be ruin and you never amount to anything. People like that bring everybody around them down with them. Good luck!

It sounds like your hiding this from your parents because you know you shouldn't be dating...so let him go, there's plenty of clean guys out there for you!! good luck!!

Find someone who you aprove of. If you aprove of the drugs then you have to deal with what the complications of that will be.

Or maybe its time to move on?

run away....if you are afraid to tell your parents then he is probably not the one you are going to spend the rest of your life with, and could possible get you into lots of trouble.

Don't listen to these people....marry him. Sounds like a really nice guy.

my boyfriend was like that but he changed for me he stoped hanging out with his bad influance friends and working more

you should stop going out with him then keep chatin with me please give me 10 point for that thats a good answer cause we allready be talkin you know.

let him go,all he is going to do is bring you down with him.