boys only!?

what do u look 4 in a gurl? good looks, good personality?

Favorite Answer

great personality cute can make me laugh blond hair blue eyes smart slim average shorter than me (5'7) younger than me (14)

and loves hockey and drums (me) lol

Both to a degree. I'm not too picky really.

Good personality can make up for a lack of good looks, but certainly I would have difficulty being attracted to someone who was truly physically repellant. Good looks, however cannot make up for a lack of good personality. In fact, every woman I have known and considered "very good looking" has also been a *****. That doesn't mean that every good looking woman is, just the ones I know.

if i have only just met her then both are important, if i have known for a while, sometimes personality completely overshadows looks, some chicks may be really hot but i can't stand them, and others may not be that attractive but you wouldn't even notice that if there was chemistry between you

Friendly, no games, health conscious, average weight or slender, close to the same height as me, nonsmoker, same

ethnicity, not a homebody, attractive, intelligent, ambitious.

I look for the cute ones with both good looks and good peronalities.

even mix of the 2. girl who is attractive but doesn't show it off or focus too much on it. just be funny, sweet, and smart and you'll be beating guys off with two hands.

Intelligence and a sense of humor. That's my current answer. Or at least I try to do it that way.

good personality

Large breasts and a nice @ss.

first goodlook and then personality!ciao